Our VISION is to be the Trusted Advisor, Partner and Preferred Provider of Engineering Solutions to the Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Industries.
Hyperion Power Services (HPS) was launched in 2014 by Hyperion Systems Engineering Group, to serve the needs of the worldwide power generation, transmission, and distribution industries. Hyperion Systems Engineering Group is a globally operating, independent provider of consulting & advisory services, systems engineering solutions and professional implementation services and support to power generation companies and process manufacturers.
Hyperion Systems Engineering LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyperion, based in Orlando, Florida of the United States of America, and it is hosting the HPS division, which is established to offer engineering services specifically to the power industry. HPS division is headed by two seasoned veterans, each with over forty years of leadership experience in one of the largest power generation equipment companies in the world, and has also assembled a team of more than thirty-five very experienced power industry experts.
HPS offers a full range of power project technical support services, including:
- Strategic Assessments
- Feasibility and Advisory Studies
- Contract and Negotiation Support
- Up Front Engineering Coordination
- Permitting Process Support
- Owner’s Engineer Services
- Power Plant Design Services
- Project Health Checks
- Claim and Change Order Reviews
- Project Control Services
- Plant Construction and Commissioning Support
- Plant Condition Assessment Audits and Recommendations
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Capabilities
- Forensic Engineering Studies
- Acoustic and Noise Control Services
- Emission and Acoustic Risk Assessment and Contingency Planning
- Power Plant Modeling and Simulation
- Proprietary ‘Smart Grid’ Technology
- Operating Plant Maintenance Contract Negotiation Support
- Operating Plant Maintenance Implementation
- Technical Field Services
HPS works with its clients to define their needs during the development phase of a power project, assists the client with all aspects of engineering and construction during project execution, and helps the client to sustain profitability of the project after implementation.