Our VISION is to be the Trusted Advisor, Partner and Preferred Provider of Engineering Solutions to the Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution Industries.
Hyperion Power Services (HPS) was launched in 2014 by Hyperion Systems Engineering Group to serve the needs of the worldwide power generation, transmission, and distribution industries. Hyperion Systems Engineering Group is a globally operating independent provider of consulting and advisory services, systems engineering solutions and professional implementation services, and support to power generation companies and process manufacturers.
Hyperion Systems Engineering LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyperion Systems Engineering Group, based in Orlando, Florida of the United States of America, and it is hosting the HPS division, which is established to offer engineering services specifically to the power industry. The HPS division is headed by two seasoned veterans, each with over 40 years of leadership experience in one of the largest power generation equipment companies in the world, and has also assembled a multi-disciplined team of specialists, consultants, and executive staff with the majority having more than 30 years’ experience in the power industry.
HPS offers a full range of power project technical support services, including:
- Strategic Assessments
- Owner’s Engineer Services
- Forensic Engineering Studies
- Expert Witness Services
- Subsynchronous Resonance (SSR) Mitigation
- Life Time Extension (LTE) Consultation
- Power Plant Improvement, Betterment, and Evaluation Services including Cycle Analysis
- Feasibility and Advisory Studies
- Project Management Services
- Project Engineering Management Services
- Up Front Engineering Coordination
- Plant Construction and Commissioning Support
- Plant Condition Assessment Audits and Recommendations
- Operating Plant Maintenance Contract Negotiation Support
- Operating Plant Maintenance Implementation
- Technical Field Services
- Contract and Negotiation Support
- Project Health Checks
- Claim and Change Order Reviews
- Project Control Services
- Acoustics and Noise Control Services
- Emissions and Acoustics Risk Assessments and Contingency Planning
- Emissions Testing and Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems
- Power Plant Modeling and Simulation
- Permitting Process Support
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Capabilities
- Renewable Power Consultation
HPS works with its clients to define their needs during the development phase of a power project, assists the client with all aspects of engineering and construction during project execution, and helps the client to sustain profitability of the project after implementation.